We are looking for an ambitious and results driven Agri-Tech Business Manager to commercialize N2’s technology in the UK market. You will drive and manage our business development efforts including farm and field testing of the technology. You will be working for N2 Applied Ltd. which is based at the Roslin Innovation Centre in Edinburgh, Scotland. You will build fruitful and lasting relationships with relevant stakeholders, establish cooperation agreements with customers and business partners and initiate and coordinate projects that support business scale up.
- Identify commercial opportunities, clients and strategic partners in the UK market
- Introduce disruptive technology in agriculture
- Create revenue and identify/secure funding opportunities
- Plan and coordinate customer test and technology assessment projects
- Align with N2 Applied Business Development, R&D and Agronomy teams
Your qualifications and experience:
Various backgrounds may qualify for the position. We do expect you to have:
- Higher education
- Proven track record and results
- Knowledge and experience from agriculture and/or biogas industry
- Relevant personal network in UK and experience in establishing partnerships
- A drive for innovative technology in agriculture
- Entrepreneurial attitude and communication skills
As a person you must be self-driven and possess these key skills:
- Vision & strategy: Develop a realistic market and business vision and translate it into a workable strategy and activity plan
- Execution: Execute plans with commitment and determination, achieve high quality results
- Business development: Identify and seize commercial opportunities, have strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Effective communication: Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way, speak with authority and conviction, present effectively to farmers, corporations, policy makers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to travel
The position will report to N2 Applied Ltd. CEO and N2 Applied AS Head of Business Development.
N2 Applied Ltd. office is located at the Roslin Innovation Centre in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The company’s head office is located in Oslo, Norway.
Application: Please send CV and Motivational Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26.08.2019. Applications will be processed continuously.
For more information on the company: www.n2.no.
For more information on this position, please contact N2 Applied Business Development Director Europe, Henk Aarts, mobile +31 6 4100 1177.