Application deadline: April 4th. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated digital Marketing and Communication Specialist. As part of the N2 Applied Business Development team you will support the brand building and the position on thought leadership.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Create and manage digital content, including written articles
- Publish the content in www.n2applied.com
- Develop the social media experience
- Manage the visual identity of N2 Applied, including logotypes and trademarks.
- Develop and make available marketing material to support sales activities
- Project management of marketing activities including events
- Responsible for the CRM system (HubSpot)
- Implementing the marketing strategy according to “Inbound Marketing Principles”
- Manage and follow up the tasks defined in the Business Plan
- Marketing performance analytics
Build N2 Applieds market position. Achieve market interest and demand according to set targets. Create business interest with different parts of the value chain.
- Digital marketing experience
- Marketing and communication knowledge
- Familiarity with digital platforms and social media marketing
- Knowledge of graphic design tools
Excellent written and spoken English
The company is in continuous development and a high degree of flexibility is necessary to ensure focus on the most important activities. Priorities will be subject to the company needs and be aligned with the management.
What we offer:
A team of 38 dedicated employees with a great work environment
Possibility to take part and contribute to a world with less emissions and more sustainable food production
A young company backed by strong shareholders, in the process of establishing a footprint in key European markets
Work place will be at our head office located in Asker, Norway. The N2 test center is located in Svene – in the vicinity of Kongsberg, Norway.
Click here to apply. Application deadline April 4th.