You will work with colleagues at our test centre and while we do publish in various fields, our focus is on getting our ideas realised in physical form on an actual field. We also seek out and collaborate with an international network, both academic and commercial in plasma technology.
What we offer:
- A key position in a company following the scientific path of one of Norway’s ground-breaking industrial innovators.
- Being a part of fundamentally innovating a novel plasma system design.
- A team of 40+ dedicated colleagues.
- A young company backed by a range of far-sighted investors that celebrates innovation and “trying things out”.
- Develop real-world solutions around energizing and containing unique air plasmas
- Analyse test data with statistical tools using advanced simulation tools and apply the outcomes of this analysis
- Investigate and understand new plasma generator concepts that have the potential to be fabricated on an industrial scale, that can improve operational efficiency yet be robust enough to operate on farms around the globe
- Transfer knowledge from industry and universities to N2 Applied and ensure practical application of these in the furtherance of our mission
- We are looking for a highly dedicated and innovative engineer with relevant experience or just graduated from an MSc or PhD degree in one or more of the fields below:
- Thermodynamic properties of plasma, gases, and materials
- Electric and magnetic fields and their transfer of energy to air and plasma
- Quantum properties and reaction kinetics of air and excited plasma species
- High temperature air plasma and its physical and electromagnetic properties
- Applying advanced simulations as well as statistical tools for diagnostics and problem-solving
- A tinkerer
- High work-capacity, self-driven, innovative and proactive
- Excellent people- and communication skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to communicate and write in English
People with diverse backgrounds and experience are welcome to apply for this position.
Please send us your CV and a motivational letter (max 1 page).
Workplace will typically be at our head office in Asker working in close cooperation with the company’s test centre in Svene in the vicinity of Kongsberg, Norway.
To apply to the position please send an email to email@example.com.