- Great opportunities to get your hands on technology in the workshop through building equipment, testing and troubleshooting your own designs.
- Possibility to focus on your field of interest and expertise in technology, such as flow and thermal analysis, electromechanical technology, chemical absorption systems and manufacturing methods.
- A team of 45 inspired colleagues consisting of a range of different backgrounds in technology and other fields of expertise. Alongside developing cutting edge technology, the team focuses on building a nourishing work environment through social happenings during and after work hours.
- Possibility to take part and contribute to a world with less emissions and more sustainable food production.
- A young company backed by strong shareholders, in the process of establishing a footprint in key European markets.
- Develop and update system and component specifications
- Develop schematics/diagrams (Flow, piping etc.)
- Component and sub system testing/qualification
- Risk assessment and root cause analysis
- Collaboration with sub-suppliers and manufacturers
Design and layout
- Technical drawings and 3D modelling
- Component selection
- Material selection
- Develop detail and assembly drawings
- Create and maintain Bill of Material
- Contribute in development of test procedures (FAT) and product lifecycle documentation
As part of the Technology team, you will cooperate closely with N2 Applied’s R&D team, SW team, sourcing/supply chain team and service team.
- B.Sc. or higher in engineering
- Experience with 3D modelling and 2D drawings in Solidworks or similar
- Understanding of basic process technology and process systems
- Fluent written and spoken Norwegian and English
Workplace will be at our head office in Asker working in close cooperation with the company’s test centre in Svene in the vicinity of Kongsberg, Norway.
Some travelling is to be expected.