If so, we would like you use your storytelling skills, your enthusiasm and powerful voice to communicate our sustainable solution for food production to the public, to politicians, to farmers and consumers, both nationally and internationally. You will be responsible for developing, and executing communication and marketing strategies and activities, working closely with management and our commercial and technical teams.Your responsibilities:
- In cooperation with the company’s commercial management, prepare and implement a market and communication strategy, with associated plans, promotions, and measures.
- Be part of the company’s global commercial team
- Increase public awareness of the company and the importance of technology for sustainable solutions for agriculture, including participation in the public debate and the influence of politicians and other stakeholders.
- Produce cases and content for profiling your company and its activities
- Develop, monitor, and operate the company’s social media profiling. Analyse and measure the effect of digital communication
- Develop press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, annual reports.
- Develop plan and contribute to engaging and good internal communication in collaboration with HR
- Be up to date on relevant trends and actors in agriculture and food production
- Plan and participate in relevant trade fairs and conferences
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, for instance from a communication agency, political party, inhouse communication department or an interest organisation.
- Some international experience would be an advantage
- Interest and some knowledge about agriculture/food production and/or activities that deliver new and sustainable solutions/products/services
Your personal attributes:
- Very good communication skills, trustworthy and convincing
- Drive, take responsibility, be self-driven
- Strategic in thought, operational in action
- Contribute to the team with energy and positivity
- Good command of spoken and written English and Norwegian
- Ability to travel
What we offer
- Possibility to take part and contribute to a world with less emissions and more sustainable food production.
- A team of 45 inspired colleagues consisting of a range of different backgrounds in technology and other fields of expertise. Alongside developing cutting edge technology, the team focuses on building a nourishing work environment through social happenings during and after work hours.
- A young company backed by strong shareholders, in the process of establishing a footprint in key international markets
- An opportunity to be part of a much-needed global solution for climate friendly and secure food production
Follow the link to Assessit webpage to apply to this position