Business Development Manager reports to Head of Business Development in N2.
As a person you must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial attitude and posess these important skills:
- Vision & strategy: Develop an ambitious and realistic business vision and translate it into a workable strategy
- Execution: Execute plans with commitment and determination, achieve high quality results
- Business development: Identify and seize commercial opportunities, have strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Effective communication: Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way, speak with authority and conviction, present effectively
- Build the Norwegian market for N2 technology through partners and networks
- Develop a business strategy and realise this in the Norwegian/Nordic market
- Build strong relationships with partners, policy makers and farmers
- Use politics and media to your advantage
What we offer
- An opportunity to contribute to a process that will fundamentally improve today’s global food production
- To work with a highly skilled and adaptable team in a collaborative environment
- A team of 45+ dedicated colleagues
- A company backed by far-sighted investors that celebrates innovation and “trying things out”
- Various social events
- Flexible working hours
Your workplace will be at our head office in Asker working in close cooperation with the company’s test centre in Svene in the vicinity of Kongsberg, Norway. You will get the opportunity to travel.
We put our people first and our working environment is characterised by commitment and collaboration. We value diversity and will consider all qualified candidates. Relevant candidates will be contacted continuously. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this opportunity.
Follow the link to Assessit webpage to apply to this position