We are looking for an inquisitive and motivated colleague for the N2 technology team to develop, design and engineer machines for distributed production of fertilizer.
What we offer:
- Great opportunities to get your hands on technology in the workshop through building equipment, testing and troubleshooting your own designs.
- Possibility to focus on your field of interest and expertise in technology, such as flow and thermal analysis, electromechanical technology, chemical absorption systems and manufacturing methods.
- A team of 50 inspired colleagues consisting of a range of different backgrounds in technology and other fields of expertise. Alongside developing cutting edge technology, the team focuses on building a nourishing work environment through social happenings during and after work hours.
- Possibility to take part and contribute to a world with less emissions and more sustainable food production.
- Opportunity for equity ownership in a company at the verge of scale up.
- A young company backed by strong shareholders, in the process of establishing a footprint in key European and US markets.
Typical tasks for the team:
- Develop and update system and component specifications
- Develop schematics/diagrams (Flow, piping etc.)
- Component and sub system testing/qualification
- FMECA, risk assessment and HAZOP studies
- Collaboration with sub-suppliers and manufacturers
Design and layout
- Technical drawings and 3D modelling
- Component selection
- Material selection
- Develop detail and assembly drawings
- Create and maintain Bill of Material
- Contribute in development of test procedures (FAT) and product lifecycle documentation
As part of the Technology team, you will cooperate closely with N2 Applied’s R&D team, SW team, sourcing/supply chain team and service team.
- B.Sc. or higher in engineering
- Technical understanding and interest is a prerequisite
- Experience with 3D modelling and 2D drawings preferably in Solidworks
- Practical hands-on work experience and interest is an advantage
- Understand basic process technology and process systems
- Basic experience with analysis (Flow and thermal) is an advantage
- Preferably experience with electromechanical technology.
We are looking for a self starter, a team player and a pragmatic resolver.
Fluency in written and spoken Norwegian and English
Some travelling must be expected.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis throughout the summer, and we are keeping the possibility open for making decisions even before the summer break if the right candidate emerges.
Søknader på norsk er også velkomne.
To apply to this position please send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org