Effective as of July 3, 2020
Last updated July 3, 2020
N2 Applied AS (org.no 995723735) has developed a technology that enables local production of fertiliser from liquid organic substrates such as slurry or digestate with air and electricity. N2 Applied provides services through the internet and interacts with prospects and partners through media channels and newsletters.
N2 Applied is the data controller for the processing of your personal data. The data controller determines the purpose and means of the processing.
Contact person: Trond Lund
Address: N2 Applied AS, Askerveien 61, 1384 Asker, Norway
1 WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS, PURPOSE AND BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
N2 Applied process personal data about our customers, suppliers and other partners, subscribers to our newsletter and events, users of our website and people who contact N2 Applied, e.g. by sending us an inquiry via our website.
N2 Applied collects your personal data in various ways, such as from your use of our website, by telephone or email, from inquires, and in connection with our cooperation with suppliers or customers where we receive your personal data directly from you or from your employer or client.
N2 Applied’s processing of personal data is based on the following legal basis and purposes:
- To provide our service, g. to give the user access to the service, where the users name, title/position, email, phone number, address, card and payment information etc. is processed. The legal basis for such processing is that the processing is necessary in order to fulfill an agreement with you.
- Administration of suppliers, customers and other collaboration relationships, where the name and contact information of suppliers, customers and other partners are processed, in addition to personal data contained in contracts, ongoing correspondence, meeting of minutes, etc. The legal basis for such processing is that the processing is necessary for attending to N2 Applied’s legitimate interests in administrating the supplier, customer or collaboration relationship, including communicating with our contacts.
The legal basis for such processing is that the processing is necessary for attending to N2 Applied’s legitimate interests in obtaining visitors statistics, as well as to optimize and further develop the website.
- Respond to your inquiries or questions, where we process your name, telephone number, e-mail address and any personal information that may arise from the inquiry. The legal basis for such processing is that the processing is necessary for attending to N2 Applied’s legitimate interests in responding to your inquiries and questions.
- To sign you up for events, where we process your name, employer, phone number and email address and other relevant data related to the event, like preferences for certain issues on the agenda. The purpose of the processing is to provide information to the participants, manage and organize the event and prepare participant lists. The personal data is stored until the event has ended, unless you consent otherwise. The legal basis for such processing is that the processing is necessary for attending to N2 Applied’s legitimate interests in managing the event in a good way.
- To send you newsletters, emails, push or SMS notices that you have signed up for and consented to, where we process your name, telephone number, employer and e-mail address
- Compliance with statutory requirements and legal obligations, such as requirements set forth in the Norwegian accounting legislation, and to comply with other orders from public authorities.
- Compliance with the rights of N2 Applied or third parties, to determine, enforce and defend legal claims that we believe to have, or that are directed towards us by customers, suppliers, partners, other third parties or public authorities.
2 RETENTION PERIOD
N2 Applied will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for processing as defined above. If the processing is based on your consent, the processing will cease at the time you withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Please note that legal obligations, e.g. statutory rules related to storage for accounting purposes, may render continued storage necessary. Continued storage may also occur where such storage is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by N2 Applied or third parties, including, but not limited to, the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
3 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
N2 Applied takes your privacy rights seriously and has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against security breaches, unauthorised access and disclosure of personal data.
4 DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
N2 Applied may use data processors to collect, store or otherwise process personal data on our behalf. The relationship to such data processors is governed by data processing agreements, which among other things ensures information security for your personal data. Your personal data may be subject to processing or storage outside the EU/EEA. If we transfer your personal data to recipients outside the EU/EEA, we will take all necessary precautions to secure that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable laws on personal data, including by entering into agreements securing a proper level of security and access.
Further, N2 Applied may disclose personal data to public authorities to comply with statutory obligations or regulatory requirements, e.g. to comply with obligations set forth in the Norwegian accounting or tax legislation. The public authorities will be the data controller for the personal data disclosed.
5 LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request access to personal data N2 Applied process about you. You may also request that your personal data are corrected or deleted, to request restriction of processing, object to the processing and under some circumstances require data portability (the right to receive or transfer personal data in a suitable format). If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent.
If you want to exercise your rights as defined above, you can contact us via the contact information stipulated above under section 1.
You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you believe that N2 Applied’s processing of your personal data is contrary to relevant data protection regulations. However, we encourage you to address any objections against N2 Applied’s processing of personal data to us first.
Last updated: 2020-07-03